Welcome to this month’s Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop
The theme this month is Together
This month’s Scrapbook Layout theme of Together has been decided by Delys Cram and after the very strange year we have had this theme very apt.
I was going to choose photos that related to events where I had been able to meet up with family members but with the recent lockdown and restrictions around only seeing two other households over the Christmas period I changed my idea.
For Christmas this year I have had to choose which two other households we invited round for Christmas. After a lot of discussion my husband and I have chosen to have both sets of parents. We found that trying to pick which child to meet up with when you have four was very hard and would not be fair on the others. So we are having one set of parents and will be holding ZOOM meeting to catch up with everyone on that side of the family. Then repeating this with the other set of parents.
I have designed my scrapbook layout with this in mind and use the Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin kit.
As I had already prepared a scrapbook layout for my Stamptastic Friends Blog Hop. I decided to make a second layout using the same colours and the Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin Kit.
I started by stamping the wreath onto 12×12 Whisper White card stock using Highland Heather ink. Then I stamped the berries using Granny Apple Green ink all over the page.
Next I cut 9cm squares using Gorgeous Grape card stock and 8.5cm squares using Whisper White card stock. I stuck these together before sticking to the stamped page.
I then die cut the title out of Highland Heather card stock using the Playful Alphabet dies. Next I stuck these strips onto Whisper White card stock and then onto Gorgeous Grape card stock.
To finish off the page I stamped the flowers using Memento ink and coloured in using Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green Blends.
I am now already to take individual photos of those we zoom with over Christmas.
I hope my layout and colours have given you some ideas to go away and have a go yourself.
Thank you for visiting my Blog today, have fun and keep Stampin n Crafting.
Please remember to leave comments as you hop around,
Blog Hop List
- Request a free catalogue – click to request a Stampin’ Up! catalogue on then button on the left hand side of your screen.
- Go straight to my On-Line Shop
- January’s Shop code is PNV7YKBX – Please use it when you order between £25 and £149 and receive a free gift and card from me.
- If your order is over £150, please do not use this code, but I will still send you a card and free gift.
- Large orders or wanting to host a party then you will get Stampin’ Rewards for orders or party orders over £150.
- Coordinating Bundles – Save 10% on stamp sets and with matching dies or punches
- Grab a bargain at the Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% ‘whilst stocks last’
- Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter, classes and latest special offers by clicking on the button on the left hand side of your screen
- Join Now – Get £130 worth of products for only £99. Choose from current catalogues and any specials available. Free shipping and special demonstrator benefits