Welcome to this month’s Stamptastic Friends Blog Hop
This month’s theme is a colour challenge using non traditional Christmas colours
For this month’s project I decided to do a scrapbook page using the Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin kit. This year Stampin’ Up! has released two Paper Pumpkin kits world wide. One in the Summer called Box of Sunshine and one in November.
The colours I have chosen to use are Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green.
I started with a 12×12 piece of Whisper White card stock and stamped the wreath image over it using stamped off Gorgeous Grape ink. I stamped the berries using Granny Apple Green ink.
Next I stuck a piece of Highland Heather to one side. I then cut a rectangle and square out of Gorgeous Grape card stock and the same in Whisper White card stock. One for a photo and one for journalling.
Next I stamped two wreaths in Granny Apple Green onto Whisper White card stock and stamped Gorgeous Grape berries. These I cut out and fixed to the layout using Stampin’ Dimensionals. As the top one was going over the white background I die cut a circle of Highland Heather card stock to go behind it.
I then stamped four of the flower images onto Whisper White card stock and coloured them in using Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green blends. I also used the colour lifter to make the edges of the flowers lighter. As I did not have the Gorgeous Grape blends I used the Stampin’ Marker to colour in the berries.
For the title block I embossed a piece of Gorgeous Grape card stock using the Hammered Metal Embossing folder. I then stuck a rectangle of Highland Heather card stock onto it. Next I punched a banner using Whisper White card stock using the Banners Pick a Punch. I stamped Merry Christmas image on to it using Granny Apple Green ink before fixing it onto the page using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
To finish off the layout I fixed the coloured flowers onto the page using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my scrapbook layout and that you have some ideas to use yourself.
Thank you for visiting my site today, have fun and keep stampin n crafting.
Blog Hop List
- Request a free catalogue – click to request a Stampin’ Up! catalogue on then button on the left hand side of your screen.
- Go straight to my On-Line Shop
- January’s Shop code is PNV7YKBX – Please use it when you order between £25 and £149 and receive a free gift and card from me.
- If your order is over £150, please do not use this code, but I will still send you a card and free gift.
- Large orders or wanting to host a party then you will get Stampin’ Rewards for orders or party orders over £150.
- Coordinating Bundles – Save 10% on stamp sets and with matching dies or punches
- Grab a bargain at the Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% ‘whilst stocks last’
- Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter, classes and latest special offers by clicking on the button on the left hand side of your screen
- Join Now – Get £130 worth of products for only £99. Choose from current catalogues and any specials available. Free shipping and special demonstrator benefits