Welcome to the Tech 4 Stampers Academy Blog Hop
The theme this month is Welcome
Welcome to the very first Tech 4 Stampers Academy Blog Hop. We are a group of Stampin’ Up Demonstrators who learning how to design and keep our websites up to date. For this blog hop I have designed a Welcome sign using the Sweet Strawberry stamp set and matching Strawberry Builder punch.
First I painted a mdf wooden square sign using Gesso with a few drops of Flirty Flamingo ink mixed in. I put this to one side to dry
Making the strawberries and leaves
I then stamped the strawberry outline image onto Basic White card stock using the Real Red ink pad. Next I stamped the inside image using the Real Red ink pad before punching out using the Strawberry Builder punch.
Then I stamped the leaf outline image and the strawberry top outline image onto Basic White card stock using the Shaded Spruce ink pad. Next I stamped the inside images using the Pear Pizzazz ink pad before punching them out using the Strawberry Builder punch.
I then stuck the strawberry tops onto the strawberries and put to one side.
Colouring in the flowers and leaf stamped images
Next I stamped the flower image onto Basic White card stock using the Shaded Spruce ink pad and cut each one out using Paper Snips. I then coloured in the leaves using Pear Pizzazz ink and the flowers using Flirty Flamingo and So Saffron ink and a Water Painter. I used a clean block to stamp onto the ink pad to get enough ink on the block to use for colouring.
Then using the Playful Alphabet dies and one of the wood effect dsp from the In Good Taste dsp I die cut the word WELCOME.
I then stuck the letters onto the wooden sign. Next I laid out the different components onto the sign and stuck them down once I was happy with how they looked. Some of the strawberries I mounted on Stampin Dimensionals before sticking down. A couple I used 2 dimensionals on top of each other to give a bit more height.
I hope that you have enjoyed seeing my Sweet Strawberry Welcome sign and that you might want to have a go yourself.
Thank you for visiting my website today, remember keep stampin n crafting.
Blog Hop List
- Request a free catalogue – click to request a Stampin’ Up! catalogue on then button on the left hand side of your screen.
- Go straight to my On-Line Shop
- April’s Shop code is UFBVBS44 – Please use it when you order between £25 and £149 and receive a free gift and card from me.
- If your order is over £150, please do not use this code, but I will still send you a card and free gift.
- Large orders or wanting to host a party then you will get Stampin’ Rewards for orders or party orders over £150.
- Coordinating Bundles – Save 10% on stamp sets and with matching dies or punches
- Grab a bargain at the Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% ‘whilst stocks last’
- Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter, classes and latest special offers by clicking on the button on the left hand side of your screen
- Join Now – Get £130 worth of products for only £99. Choose from current catalogues and any specials available. Free shipping and special demonstrator benefits