Welcome to this month’s Blog Hop
The theme this month is Love and Hugs
For this month’s blog hop I knew I wanted to continue with my theme of using 10cm x 10cm cards but I could not think what stamp set to use for a valentines card. As I was browsing through the January-June Mini Catalogue I came across the Kangaroo and Company Bundle on page 17 and liked one of the cards shown on the same page. I would have never thought that I could use the Kangaroo and Company bundle to make a valentines card.
I started off by stamping the circle from Comfort and Hope onto a 10cm x 10cm card base using Black Memento Ink.
Then I stamped the Kangaroo image onto Whisper White card stock using Black Memento ink. Next I coloured it in using the Ivory and Dark Soft Suede Blend Pens before die cutting it out.
Next I stamped and die cut the hearts using Real Red ink before colouring in using Petal Pink and Calypso Coral before sticking onto a die cut piece of Whisper White card stock.
Then I stamped two of the bigger leaf images on to Whisper White card stock using Just Jade ink and die cut them out.
I then stuck the die cut Kangaroo onto the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals so that the stamped circle was behind him. Next I stuck the die cut leaves behind the kangaroo and slotted the die cut hearts into its pouch.
I decided to then make cards using the other stamped images in the kangaroo’s pouch.
So I stamped and die cut the flowers using Smoky Gray ink and coloured it in using Highland Heather, Soft Sea Foam, Granny Apple Green, Real Red, Balmy Blue and Daffodil Delight Blends.
For my last card I stamped the present image using Black Memento ink before colouring in using Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Balmy Blue and Just Jade Blends.
I hope that you have enjoyed seeing my Kangaroo cards, don’t you just love how you can change the type of card just by using a different image in the kangaroo’s pouch.
Thank you for visiting my blog today, remember keep stampin n crafting.
Please click on the links below to visit the other demonstrators who are taking part in this Blog Hop. Please remember to leave comments as you hop around.
Blog Hop List
- Request a free catalogue – click to request a Stampin’ Up! catalogue on then button on the left hand side of your screen.
- Go straight to my On-Line Shop
- April’s Shop code is UFBVBS44 – Please use it when you order between £25 and £149 and receive a free gift and card from me.
- If your order is over £150, please do not use this code, but I will still send you a card and free gift.
- Large orders or wanting to host a party then you will get Stampin’ Rewards for orders or party orders over £150.
- Coordinating Bundles – Save 10% on stamp sets and with matching dies or punches
- Grab a bargain at the Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% ‘whilst stocks last’
- Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter, classes and latest special offers by clicking on the button on the left hand side of your screen
- Join Now – Get £130 worth of products for only £99. Choose from current catalogues and any specials available. Free shipping and special demonstrator benefits