Welcome to December’s Stamptastic Blog Hop
This months theme is New catalogue Pre order/Sale-A-Bration
Being an independant Stampin’ Up! demonstrator means that I get to order products before the New catalogue products are available to everyone. When I saw the NEW January to May 2021 mini catalogue I instantly fell in love with the Hydrangea Hill Suite Collection on page 20. So of course the Hydrangea Hill Suite Collection was one of the first products I ordered.
Mini Paper Pumpkin Box
I thought I would make a version of the delightful mini pizza box on page 18.
I started by using one of the Mini Paper Pumpkin boxes to make the box. Next I used the NEW Blending Brushes to lightly brush over the box using Rococo Rose and Highland Heather ink. Then I cut two strips of the Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Designer Series Paper and stuck them to the lid of the box using Stampin’ Seal+.
Next I die cut a label using Highland Heather card stock and the Stitched Nested Labels dies using the NEW Mini Cut and Emboss machine. Then I fussy cut two floral images from a sheet of the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper. I then stuck the cut out flowers onto this label.
Next I cut a length of Gorgeous Grape 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon and wrapped it around the box tying into a bow, before sticking the label over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Once this was done I die cut the small rectangle label from the Hydrangea dies using Seaside Spray card stock and stamped the sentiment using Gorgeous Grape ink.
The final thing I did was to add some Pastel Pearls.
I love how this box turned out and can see it either being used for a birthday or a Mother’s Day present.
I hope my little box has shown you a sneak peak of what is coming in the new mini catalogue. If you would like a copy please do ask and I will send one out to you.
Thank you for visiting my blog today, remember to have fun and keep stampin n crafting.
Blog Hop List
- Request a free catalogue – click to request a Stampin’ Up! catalogue on then button on the left hand side of your screen.
- Go straight to my On-Line Shop
- April’s Shop code is UFBVBS44 – Please use it when you order between £25 and £149 and receive a free gift and card from me.
- If your order is over £150, please do not use this code, but I will still send you a card and free gift.
- Large orders or wanting to host a party then you will get Stampin’ Rewards for orders or party orders over £150.
- Coordinating Bundles – Save 10% on stamp sets and with matching dies or punches
- Grab a bargain at the Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% ‘whilst stocks last’
- Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter, classes and latest special offers by clicking on the button on the left hand side of your screen
- Join Now – Get £130 worth of products for only £99. Choose from current catalogues and any specials available. Free shipping and special demonstrator benefits