Welcome to the first Stamp ‘n Hop of 2021
The theme this month is Sale-a-Bration or the January to June Mini Catalogue
January is probably one of my favourite times in the Stampin’ Up! calendar as it means a new mini catalogue and FREE products for every £45.00 of products you purchase.
For this Blog Hop I decided to use one of the Sale-a-Bration FREE stamp sets called Corner Bouquet and it use it to make a simple card. I love how you can make simple cards by just stamping one of the Corner Bouquet Stamp Set images and adding it to a mat layer. Quick, easy and of course Simple Stamping.
I started off with a Whisper White 10cm x 10cm card base. I then cut a 9.5cm x 9.5cm mat layer from Old Olive card stock and a 9cm x 9cm layer from Whisper White card stock.
Next I stamped the larger Corner Bouquet image onto the Whisper White layer using Early Espresso ink.
To make it easier to stamp from a block I added another smaller uninked stamp to the opposite corner to stop the block rocking when stamping.
Next I stuck the stamped card onto the mat layer before sticking it to the card base.
I love how quick and easy these cards were to make and that I can make a batch of them and add a sentiment to them later.
I hope that these cards will give you inspiration to have a go yourself.
Thank you for visiting my Blog today, have fun and keep Stampin n Crafting.
Please click on the NEXT button to hop on over to the lovely Sandra and see what products she has chosen from either the Mini Catalogue or the Sale-a-Bration leaflet.
Please remember to leave comments as you hop around.
- Jo Blackman (UK)
- Gez Carpenter (UK)
- Nicole Mahler (US)
- Jenn Charles (US)
- Karen Egan (UK)
- Donna Lester (UK)
- Sue Allen (Australia)
- Angela Köber (GER)
- Vickie Littlewood (UK)
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin (Australia)
- Rochelle Laird-Smith (Australia)
- Laura Mackie (UK)
- Cheryl Taylor (UK)
- Sandra Herzog (AT)
- Sandra Roberts (UK)
- Narelle Fasulo (Australia)
- Alison Carter (UK)
- Melinda Whittington (Australia)
- Stacey Marsh (UK)
- Request a free catalogue – click to request a Stampin’ Up! catalogue on then button on the left hand side of your screen.
- Go straight to my On-Line Shop
- January’s Shop code is PNV7YKBX – Please use it when you order between £25 and £149 and receive a free gift and card from me.
- If your order is over £150, please do not use this code, but I will still send you a card and free gift.
- Large orders or wanting to host a party then you will get Stampin’ Rewards for orders or party orders over £150.
- Coordinating Bundles – Save 10% on stamp sets and with matching dies or punches
- Grab a bargain at the Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% ‘whilst stocks last’
- Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter, classes and latest special offers by clicking on the button on the left hand side of your screen
- Join Now – Get £130 worth of products for only £99. Choose from current catalogues and any specials available. Free shipping and special demonstrator benefits