Welcome to this Month’s Stamp ‘n Hop Blog Hop
This month’s theme is a 3D Project
I decided I wanted a quick but effective 3D Project for those who do not have much time to craft. So I chose a two drawer box which only took less than 2 hours to make.
My project is a box with drawers. There are loads of various templates available On-line but basically you are just making boxes of different sizes.
I started off by making the drawers from two boxes the same size using Blackberry Bliss Card Stock.
Next I made the sides of the bigger box by cutting a strip of card stock double the width I needed and scored it so the outer edges could be folded in to make a double thickness strip. The two drawers were then stuck to this strip placing one above each other.
I then made the lid slightly bigger than the drawers so that when turned upside down it would fit on top of the closed box.
Next I cut strips of Whisper White card stock as mat layers and Designer Series Paper to fit onto these strips. These were then stuck in place onto the box, drawers and lid.
The last thing I did was to decorate the lid using the medium daisy punch and the sprig punch.
You might have noticed that the Designer Series Paper is one you have not see before. Well being an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator means I can attend special events and pre order products before anyone else. This Designer Series Paper is from the Sale-a-bration catalogue and will be available to purchase in January.
I hope that you have liked my project and want to have a go yourself.
Thank you for visiting my site today, have fun and keep stampin n crafting.
Please click on the NEXT button to hop on over to the wonderful Gez and see what she has chosen for her 3D project,
Please remember to leave comments as you hop around.
Blog Hop List
- Stacey Marsh (UK)
- Jenn Charles (USA)
- Narelle Fasulo (Aus)
- Libby Dyson (Aus)
- Laura Mackie (UK)
- Vickie Kello (Aus)
- Karen Egan (UK)
- Jo Blackman (UK)
- Cheryl Taylor (UK)
- Gez Carpenter (UK)
- Sandra Herzog (AT)
- Donna Lester (UK)
- Nicole Mahler (US)
- Jill Chapman (UK)
- Mo Rootes (UK)
- Susan Simpson (UK)
- Caroline Peck (US)
- Sandra Roberts (UK)
- Annette Elias (NL)
- Alison Carter (UK)
- Kim Price (UK)
- Request a free catalogue – click to request a Stampin’ Up! catalogue on then button on the left hand side of your screen.
- Go straight to my On-Line Shop
- January’s Shop code is RVBMHSAT – Please use it when you order between £25 and £149 and receive a free gift and card from me.
- If your order is over £150, please do not use this code, but I will still send you a card and free gift.
- Large orders or wanting to host a party then you will get Stampin’ Rewards for orders or party orders over £150.
- Coordinating Bundles – Save 10% on stamp sets and with matching dies or punches
- Grab a bargain at the Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% ‘whilst stocks last’
- Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter, classes and latest special offers by clicking on the button on the left hand side of your screen
- Join Now – Get £130 worth of products for only £99. Choose from current catalogues and any specials available. Free shipping and special demonstrator benefits