Welcome to this month’s Stampin’ Dreams Blog Hop
This month’s theme is Halloween.
I thought I would share a simple but effective project I did last Halloween. These Halloween Mini Curvy Keepsake boxes are so quick and easy to make.
I started making the Pumpkin box out of an A4 sheet of Pumpkin Pie using the Mini Keepsake box die. Granny Green Apple and Basic Grey and using the Mini Curvy Keepsake die.
Next I added lines using a Paper Pumpkin Stampin Marker onto the die cut box before adding Basic Black card stock eyes and a mouth.
I used the Perennial Flower punch for the leaves on the pumpkin and again used the Granny Apple Green Stampin Write Marker to add lines to the leaves.
Then I die cut a mini curvy keepsake box out of Granny Apple Green card stock and drew on a wobbly scar for the mouth and a scar on the face using a Basic Black Stampin Write Marker.
I used the cut out from the middle of the handle for the monsters nose and cut hair using one of the dies and Basic Black card stock. The eyes you can see were made from Whisper White and Basic Black circles.
I die cut my final box out of Basic Grey card stock and drew webs onto each side using a Basic Black Stampin Write Marker.
Next I punched out a daisy using the Medium Daisy Punch to make a spider and used Whisper White card stock for the eyes. Finally I finished off the eyes by drawing dots on them using a Basic Black Stampin Write Marker.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing these little Halloween Mini Curvy Keepsake boxes and want to have a go yourself. By using the mini curvy keepsake die you can make boxes for other occasions as well.
Until next time, keep Stampin ‘n crafting
Please click on the blue button below to see what my fellow bloggers have used for their Halloween projects.
- Request a free catalogue – click to request a Stampin’ Up! catalogue on then button on the left hand side of your screen.
- Go straight to my On-Line Shop
- April’s Shop code is UFBVBS44 – Please use it when you order between £25 and £149 and receive a free gift and card from me.
- If your order is over £150, please do not use this code, but I will still send you a card and free gift.
- Large orders or wanting to host a party then you will get Stampin’ Rewards for orders or party orders over £150.
- Coordinating Bundles – Save 10% on stamp sets and with matching dies or punches
- Grab a bargain at the Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% ‘whilst stocks last’
- Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter, classes and latest special offers by clicking on the button on the left hand side of your screen
- Join Now – Get £130 worth of products for only £99. Choose from current catalogues and any specials available. Free shipping and special demonstrator benefits