Welcome to this month’s Stamp ‘N Hop Blog Hop
This month’s theme is Favourite DSP
One of my favourite things about Stampin’ Up! is that they produce papers that match their coloured card stock and match their stamps so I do not have the worry of making products match.
In this blog hop I am going to show you what my favourite Designer Series Paper is from the Annual Catalogue. As you may have already noticed from previous blogs that I have been using the Forever Greenery DSP which has fast become my favourite DSP.
For my first card I have made a Building Block card for my wedding anniversary and as you can see by using this sheet of DSP it has a masculine feel to it.
I used Shaded Spruce card stock for the mat layers and Whisper White Thick card stock for the base.
I then die cut out the letters using Shaded Spruce card stock and the Hand Lettered Prose dies and stuck these onto the front panel.
The Anniversary sentiment is from the Well Said stamp set and is stuck to the back panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
To finish off the card I stamped an image from the Have a Hoot stamp set and coloured it in using Blends before adding it to the front panel.
This card is great for using up scraps of DSP.
I used the Tailored Tag punch to punch out various scraps before sticking them onto a Basic Black mat layer. This mat layer was then stuck to a Whisper White Thick card stock base.
The sentiment and stars are from the Zany Zebra stamp set and were stamped in Black Memento and Just Jade ink before punching out and adding to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I hope my cards have given you some ideas of how to use DSP and to go away and try them out using your favourite DSP. Remember that for the whole of October Stampin’ Up! have 15% of selected DSP and the one I have used is one of them.
Thank you for visiting my site today, have fun and keep stampin ‘n crafting.
Please click on the NEXT button to hop on over to Annette and see what her favourite DSP is and how she has used it on her project.
Please remember to leave comments as you hop around.
Blog Hop List
- Jenn Charles (USA)
- Narelle Fasulo (Aus)
- Libby Dyson (Aus)
- Laura Mackie (UK)
- Kim Price (UK)
- Alison Carter – The Inkspirational Crafter (UK)
- Vickie Kello – Vicks Krafty Kreations (Aus)
- Karen Egan – Craftykarendesigns (UK)
- Jo Blackman (UK)
- Sandra Herzog (AT)
- Rochelle Laird-Smith (Australia)
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin (Australia)
- Gez Carpenter (UK)
- Mo Rootes (UK)
- Nicole Mahler (US)
- Cheryl Taylor (UK)
- Annette Elias (NL)
- Susan Simpson (UK)
- Request a free catalogue – click to request a Stampin’ Up! catalogue on then button on the left hand side of your screen.
- Go straight to my On-Line Shop
- December’s Shop code is QG2MPWDE – Please use it when you order between £25 and £149 and receive a free gift and card from me.
- If your order is over £150, please do not use this code, but I will still send you a card and free gift.
- Large orders or wanting to host a party then you will get Stampin’ Rewards for orders or party orders over £150.
- Coordinating Bundles – Save 10% on stamp sets and with matching dies or punches
- Grab a bargain at the Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% ‘whilst stocks last’
- Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter, classes and latest special offers by clicking on the button on the left hand side of your screen
- Join Now – Get £130 worth of products for only £99. Choose from current catalogues and any specials available. Free shipping and special demonstrator benefits