Welcome to this month’s Colour Combo Blog Hop
The colours for this month are Mossy Meadow, Bermuda Bay and Smoky Slate
When I saw these colours my immediate thought was flowers and leaves.
I decide to use Beautiful Friendship which is a new stamp set to me. and to make some simple stamping cards.
First I took an A4 piece of Whisper White card stock and scored it into 4 quarters and stamped images along that line and and along the edges before cutting it to a 10cm x 14.3cm mat layer.
Once cut I was then able to add in extra stamped images to fill in any gaps.
Next I stamped the sentiment in Smoky Slate on to the mat layer before sticking it onto a Smoky Slate card base.
I hope my cards have shown you that by just using three colours, one stamp set a mat layer and a card base that you can make amazing cards, and that you will want to have a go yourself.
Thank you for visiting my site today, have fun and keep stampin ‘n crafting.
Please click on the NEXT button to visit Elizabeth and see how she has used these three colours in her project.
Please remember to leave comments as you hop around.
Blog Hop List
- Elisabeth Pirolt – Little Lizzy’s Crafts (AT)
- Sue McDonald – Frankiesue Stampin’
- Sandra Roberts – Sandra’s Craft Studio (UK)
- Annette Elias- De Kijkkast (NL)
- Amanda Farlinger – Canada
- Jenn Charles (US)
- Mickey Moore (US)
- Jo Blackman (UK)
- Tricia Butts (US)
- Sigrid Joch – Sigrids kreative ART (DE)
- Vickie Kello – Vicks Krafty Kreations (Australia)
- Katie Johnson (US)
- Rochelle Laird-Smith (Australia)
- Linda Moore (US)
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin (Australia)
- Gez Carpenter (UK)
- Nicole Mahler (US)
- Cheryl Taylor (UK)