Do you every get that moment when you realise that you are away on holiday and suddenly you need a birthday card and all you have is your tool kit and a few sheets of card stock?
Well that happened to me, so by just using your cutter, a few sheets of card stock, 1/2″ punch and the Well Said stamp set I was able to product not one but 2 cards.
By changing the way each layer is adhered the each other you can make a variety of different cards.
I hope you have liked my cards and that they have given you an idea that you can make lovely cards with just a few Stampin’ Up! products.
Blog Hop List
- Elisabeth Pirolt – Little Lizzy’s Crafts (AT)
- Lisa Kmiec
- Tanja Klingler-Selinger
- Sandra Herzog
- Silke Trapani – bastelsalat (DE)
- Sue McDonald (UK)
- Christin Büchel (D)
- Cheryl Taylor (UK)
- Rene Guenther – Stempeln-mit-Rene.de (DE)
- Tricia Butts (US)
- Bettina Reisinger (AT)
- Tracy Marie Lewis – Stuff N Thingz (US)
- Anastasia Radloff (US)
- Samira Merzouk – Samira’s Kreative Welt (DE)
- Ramona Schneider – Stempel, Stanze und Co – (DE)
- Caroline Peck – Sparkle and Stamp (US)
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin – (Aus)
- Astrid Hofmann (AT)