Welcome to this month’s Colour Combo Blog Hop
This month’s colours are Gray Granite, Real Red and Cinnamon Cider
This month I was struggling to think of what to make using these lovely colours. So I decided to start with a scrapbook layout using the Enjoy The Moment stamp set as it is not a stamp set I would normally choose. This stamp set is available in the January – May mini catalogue.
Project 1 – Scrapbook Layout
I started by stamping my own background using one of the images for each colour onto 12×12 Whisper White card.
Next I chose which photo I wanted to use and would also go with the background. I decided to mount this photo onto a Gray Granite mat layer before adding a Cinnamon Cider mat layer behind it.
As I was only going to use one photo I decided to add a Cinnamon Cider banner across the page and added a Real Red strip to it before sticking the photo and mat layers over it.
I then added a Cinnamon Cider and Gray Granite strip to the bottom left hand side for Journalling.
Project 2 – Simple card
As I enjoyed stamping my own background paper I decided to have another go using A4 Whisper White card stock.
I then cut this card into four before sponging Gray Granite Ink along the edges. Then I stuck each piece onto a Cinnamon Cider card base to make four cards.
Next I added a strip of Real Red card stock and stamped the sentiment in Real Red onto Whisper White card stock. I then stamped the sentiment using Real Red ink onto Whisper White scraps. Again I sponged the edges using Gray Granite ink before adding the sentiment to the card.
I hope my scrapbook layout and card using Enjoy The Moment stamp set has given you some ideas, why not have a go at making your own stamped paper.
Thank you for visiting my blog today, have fun and keep stampin n crafting.
Please click on the next button to visit the lovely Amanda and see how she has used these colours in her project.
Please remember to leave comments as you hop around.
Blog Hop List
- Elisabeth Pirolt (AT)
- Sue McDonald (UK)
- Sandra Roberts (UK)
- Annette Elias-De Kijkkast (NL)
- Jenn Charles (US)
- Tricia Butts (US)
- Sigrid Joch (D)
- Gez Carpenter (UK)
- Cheryl Taylor (UK)
- Amanda Farlinger (Canada)
- Mo Rootes (UK)
- Jo Blackman (UK)
- Caroline Peck (US)
- Kathrin Fuchs (D)
- Donna Lester (UK)
- Request a free catalogue – click to request a Stampin’ Up! catalogue on then button on the left hand side of your screen.
- Go straight to my On-Line Shop
- April’s Shop code is UFBVBS44 – Please use it when you order between £25 and £149 and receive a free gift and card from me.
- If your order is over £150, please do not use this code, but I will still send you a card and free gift.
- Large orders or wanting to host a party then you will get Stampin’ Rewards for orders or party orders over £150.
- Coordinating Bundles – Save 10% on stamp sets and with matching dies or punches
- Grab a bargain at the Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% ‘whilst stocks last’
- Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter, classes and latest special offers by clicking on the button on the left hand side of your screen
- Join Now – Get £130 worth of products for only £99. Choose from current catalogues and any specials available. Free shipping and special demonstrator benefits