Welcome to this month’s Colour Combo Blog Hop
Here is the UK we are going into winter so what better colours to use to brighten up your day: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight and Rococo Rose.
When I saw these colours I though of flowers and decided to use the Beautiful Friendship stamp set and make a couple of simple stamping cards. I love this stamp set and love that all you need to add are a couple of ink pads and card stock to make lovely cards.
I started by cutting the Whisper White mat layer. Then I stamped the flower images from Beautiful Friendship stamp set mixing up the Coastal Cabana and Rococo Rose images.
I decided to use the Daffodil Delight ink on the smaller stem of flowers and stamped them in first, second and third generation.
I then used Memento Black ink to stamp both sentiments from the Beautiful Friendship stamp set.
Next I mounted the mat layers onto card bases cut from Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight and Rococo Rose. I love how the may layer looks good on all the different coloured card bases.
I hope that my cards have given you an idea to have a go at making some cards using the Beautiful Friendship stamp set.
Thank you for visiting my Blog today, have fun and keep stampin n crafting.
Please click on the NEXT button to visit Linda and see how she has used these colours in her project.
Please remember to leave comments as you hop around.
Blog Hop List
- Elisabeth Pirolt – Little Lizzy’s Crafts (AT)
- Annette Elias – De Kijkkast – (NL)
- Jenn Charles (US)
- Mo Rootes (UK)
- Jo Blackman (UK)
- Karen Egan (UK)
- Mickey Moore (US)
- Cheryl Taylor (UK)
- Linda Moore (US)
- Tricia Butts (US)
- Sigrid Joch – Sigrids kreative ART (DE)
- Caroline Peck (US)
- Kathrin Fuchs
- Donna Lester (UK)
- Vickie Littlewood (UK)
- Rene Guenther / Stempeln-mit-Rene.de (DE)
- Nicole Mahler (US)
- Gez Carpenter (UK)
- Anastasia Radloff (US)
- Request a free catalogue – click to request a Stampin’ Up! catalogue on then button on the left hand side of your screen.
- Go straight to my On-Line Shop
- November’s Shop code is XAVB9SKP – Please use it when you order between £25 and £149 and receive a free gift and card from me.
- If your order is over £150, please do not use this code, but I will still send you a card and free gift.
- Large orders or wanting to host a party then you will get Stampin’ Rewards for orders or party orders over £150.
- Coordinating Bundles – Save 10% on stamp sets and with matching dies or punches
- Grab a bargain at the Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% ‘whilst stocks last’
- Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter, classes and latest special offers by clicking on the button on the left hand side of your screen
- Join Now – Get £130 worth of products for only £99. Choose from current catalogues and any specials available. Free shipping and special demonstrator benefits