Welcome to this month’s Colour Combo Blog Swap
As you can see this month’s colours are Balmy Blue, Mango Melody and Blackberry Bliss.
For my card I chose to use one of my favourite stamp sets -Peaceful Reflections and the lovely Gingham Gala DSP.
As you can see I have stuck a strip of Balmy Blue Gingham Gala DSP down one side. Then I used Blackberry Bliss ink to make the flower shapes. Some were stamped off before stamping onto the Whisper White card stock. Next I stamped the Mango Melody flecks. Again some were stamped off before stamping onto the Whisper White card stock. I love how some of the stamped images have different shades of the ink pad used.
I decided to stamp the sentiment using the Stamping Your Way To The Top stamp set in Balmy Blue. This stamp set is a demo only stamp set. The sentiment was then mounted onto Balmy Blue card stock.
I hope that my card has given you some ideas for making similar cards. Please do leave comments as you hop around. Please click on the NEXT button to visit Anastasia.
Blog Hop List
- Elisabeth Pirolt – Little Lizzy’s Crafts (AT)
- Lisa Kmiec (US)
- Tricia Butts (US)
- Christin Büchel (D)
- Sue McDonald (UK)
- Silke Trapani – bastelsalat (DE)
- Tanja Klingler-Selinger (AT)
- Sandra Herzog – herzerlskreativecke
- Rene Guenther / Stempeln-mit-Rene.de (DE)
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin (AU)
- Kimberley Morris (US)
- Sandra Roberts (UK)
- Angela Köber
- Pia Gerhardt
- Judith Postler – Judiths Stempelei
- Angélique Nederpel – de Stempelkeuken (NL)
- Tracy Marie Lewis – Stuff N Thingz (US)
- Cheryl Taylor (UK) – YOU ARE HERE
- Anastasia Radloff (US)