Welcome to Colour Combo’s February Blog Hop.
Each month we are given 3 colours to use in our project together with Black and Whisper White. This month’s colours are Poppy Parade, Mossy Meadow and Soft Sea Foam.
For my card I decided to use the Varied Vases punch and the new stamp set that goes with it XXXXX.
First I stamped the vase onto Whisper White card stock and then the flowers were stamped, both using Black memento ink. Using Poppy Parade I stamped the flower infill stamp and then the leaves using Mossy Meadow. A sentiment was added to the top of the card using Black Memento ink.
I then stamped the vases onto Soft Sea Foam card stock and punched them out before mounting them onto the vase outlines using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
To highlight the Poppy Parade and Mossy Meadow flowers I mounted the Whisper White card stock onto Poppy Parade card stock, then Mossy Meadow card stock before sticking onto a Soft Sea Foam card base.
I hope my card has given you some ideas. Please do leave comments as you hop around. Please click on the next button to see what Anastasia has done with these colours.
Blog Hop List
- Elisabeth Pirolt – Little Lizzy’s Crafts (AT) – Link folgt
- Tanja Klingler Selinger (AT)
- Dorothee Bunn
- Sandra Roberts (UK)
- Pia Gerhardt – Scraproomboom (DE)
- Sue McDonald – Frankiesue Stampin (UK)
- Sandra Herzog
- Janey Backer (USA)
- Tricia Butts (U.S.A)
- Lauren Meiklejohn (Aust)
- Silke Trapani (DE)
- Renée Eckhardt (AT)
- Judith Postler
- Rene Guenther (DE)
- Jo Blackman (UK)
- Laura Mackie (UK)
- Angélique Nederpel – Stempelkeuken (NL)
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin – Australia
- Carmen Groinig– Austria
- Tracy Marie Lewis – Stuff N Thingz (US)
- Brigitte Baier-Moser – Mediendesign Moser (AT)
- Katie Johnson – United States
- Astrid Hofmann (AT)
- Tatiana Grübler (DE)
- Angela Köber (DE)
- Cheryl Taylor (UK) – YOU ARE HERE
- Anastasia Radloff (US)